[Dailydrool] Basset Survey Question

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Sep 19 06:14:53 PDT 2010

At least once a day Ruger and sometimes Colt will come up for ear scritches...and will then "talk to you"  Moaning, groaning but in a happy playful tone as you are scratching behind the base of their ears and playfully scruffing/scrunching up their faces.  My basset Wolfgang ATB would also do it. Colt will get up  beside me on the couch and rub his head into my chest and moan and groan....I say this is his versoin of a hug and telling me that he loves me...or maybe it is his way of saying "that I want to lay in this spot so get up women!" lol.  I just just wondering if anyone else's bassets talk to them, other than the bark that says "I need to go out to pee or poop so open the door...Now!"

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

Love, Peace and Drool to all,
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I'm trying to tell her that I Love her and therefore give me a cookie"
Ruger "AAAHHHHH that's the spot, yeah scruff the ear"