[Dailydrool] when they talk to us

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 08:58:16 PDT 2010

gus doesn't speak to go out; he just goes to the door.  gus doesn't  speak
when he's hungry, he just goes to his bowl.  gus doesn't speak to go  for a
walkie, he just gives me the look.  but he does speak, and i mean,  SPEAK,
with tones, no bark, just talk only for one thing:  I NEED YOUR HUGS  AND
BELLYRUBS NOW!! COME OVER TO OUR COUCH!!  I NEED LOVIN'!  I NEED  YOUR KISSES
ON MY HEAD!  i'll speak back to him, "you want some hugs and  kisses?"  and
he speaks back.  no bark, just this conversational  talk.
and of course, over to the couch for lovin' we go.  i sit on the  couch, he
jumps up and leans hard into me, and sighs as he gets the loving he so
richly deserves.  after a few minutes of this, he's good to go.
and i am, too.
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-good thing she speaks my language!