[Dailydrool] Snoods and Amazon and rescue

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 09:33:29 PDT 2010

Auntie Nancy asked if any of the rescues sold snoods. Yesterday I asked about a rescue link to Amazon.  I was privately directed to House of Puddles, which not only has an Amazon link that will earn them money on your purchase, but they have a link to a snood maker who will give them 10% of the price of your order if you mention HOP.  For anybody else looking for snoods, check out http://www.gotsnoods.com/Howlin__Hounds_Home_Page.html
And if you're planning to shop Amazon, go here first:
 http://www.houseofpuddles.org/favorite_links.htm

Happy shopping!
Sherrilyn