[Dailydrool] Da Truth Comes Out

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 22:51:08 PDT 2010

Oh Elder Clara I am so proud of you!  Nelly Belle is rolling around with her feet
kicking in the air with a huge smile on her face.  That will teach Brudder Elwood
to keep messing with you.

Before I forget...You are definitely winning the challenge we have but once I get
my braces (yes I ordered 2 this time just in case) I will be working hard so don't think that
you are so far ahead that you can  slow down  any.   You keep up the hard work.
I am so proud of you.

We Love You
Karen and The Dog House Gang

Deerest Colt,

Otay me reedy to go fur me date.  Do me haffa takka baff an get me toebonz grount
off too?  Baff no bad but da toebonz dat juss torshure.  Me do if fur you iffen you wanna
me to.  Oh me furgit to tell ya dat Momma ben thinkin bout moobin to youz state.  Iz
you berry far frum me Auntee Cherl houz?  Herz lib by da  Pan ..Pano...dat no rite.
where Auntee lib Momma ...spelt dat fur me...oh it close to da P...A...N...A..M...A   C..I...T...Y..
Dat close to you?  Me hope so.  Iffen not me hab to change da plan.  Oh wate wat iffen you Daddy
get new orders...you moob agin....Dat still okay you take me heart wiff you furebber.

Lub you HoneyDew Melon
Sadee Maye  who gonna dream ob her lubbin Colt agin tonite.
Me lub you wiff awl me heart.
Mmmmwwaaaaa (dat a smoochee frum me)