[Dailydrool] Basset Question - Does your basset talk to you?

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 06:12:11 PDT 2010

Yes.  Oliver definitely talks to me!  Several years ago I started giving him a rawhide stick after dinner.  I guess I did it regularly enough that he started "expecting it."  Let me tell you, if Moma is a little slow or forgets, I hear about it.  He has this kind of half-bark-moan thing that let me know that I forgot.  I dutifully leave whatever I am doing to retrieve his treat.  I would to have a self-serve  system, but those don't work well with Oliver.  The cupboard would go bare in a hurry (and heaven forbid I run out)!

Thanks,
Kathy and Oliver (I have to be on top of her all the time!!)