[Dailydrool] Bassetfest Shirts

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Sep 20 06:53:28 PDT 2010

I hope you all can check out our cool Bassetfest 2010 shirts. This year we are featuring Princess Nugget who many of you may know was the founder of Ohio Basset Rescue (with help from her slave Eva) and who sadly passed away this year. The link can be found on the Ohio Basset Rescue website, www.ohiobassetrescue.org. Shirts are Jerzee brand 50/50 blend and small thru Xlarge are $18.00 and size 2XL is $20.00 which includes shipping. We also are offering Gildan heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirts this year. Sizes small thru Xlarge are $30.00 and size 2XL is $32.00 which also includes shipping. Shirts will be available also to purchase at Bassetfest for $15.00 and $17.00.  Orders can be placed via Paypal or by sending a check made out to Ohio Basset Rescue to Cathy Rice, 7060 Worthington Rd, Westerville, Ohio 43082. Please include your return address.
 Many thanks to all who have supported rescue this year and I hope to see you at Bassetfest 2010!

Cathy
Momslave to Nate, Dozer, Grace, foster Marley and GSD Leah