[Dailydrool] Does your basset talk to you?

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Sep 20 10:21:20 PDT 2010

YES!  Especially Sophie...and in a round of 3 "Ahroo roo roo"'s.  There
is the round of 3 if it is especially important and a round of 2 "Ahroo
roo" if it's not so important.

Schroeder will whine at me when he wants something or is trying to get
my attention.  Or he lays there and grunts and groans if it's been on of
those days....

The sad (or not so sad part) is that most days, I completely understand
what they are trying to tell me... LOL
I have become one with my dogs...

:-)

Drooling to all in need...
Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.