[Dailydrool] senior houndsabound calendar quest

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 19:46:52 PDT 2010

This be Alice woofin in from Pittsburgh. At the ripe old age of 13 years and 11 months I have decided to run for office (my sissy Maggie says it ain't running for office). Ok, ok I am trying to win a postion on the 2011 seniorhoundsabound calendar, so I beez askin for some help from you all out there in Drool land. I have 10 days left to have every one vote for me so please check the site out and cast your votes (I hope you will vote for me but there are plenty of others) the monies benefit Senior Houndsabound and it would be a delightful present for my 14th birthday on October 30th. So vote and make my birthday complete.
Alice

This be the momslave for Alice. Saturday Alice attended an event in Erie Pa for Droopy Basset Hound Rescue, she was so excited all day and talked to everyone that would listen telling them the benfits of a senior hound to the point that on Sunday she had no bark left but a squeak. Please check Alice out and vote to  help the seniors.
Nancy, Maggie, Bailey and Samantha ATB