[Dailydrool] Smashed, Squashed, Splattered, Chewed, Chunked and Spewed

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 20:40:43 PDT 2010

Has anyone read this book?  I just ordered it from the writer's website as it will be a signed copy.  It's about a Basset who strays from home and when he gets back his owner has moved.  It was recommend to me on Goodreads because I read Christopher Moore books.  Just wondering if anyone else knew about this book?

Laura (lovin the crisp fall evening breeze)
Flash (My behind is releasing gas to foul this breeze)
and Ryu (Enjoying the new rug in the kitchen)