[Dailydrool] Msg From Colt to Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 09:21:38 PDT 2010

We are so sorry that Deohgee has made his trip to the bridge, take heart
that he is once again a young and healthy Shar-pei. May he live forever in
the magic of your memories.

Jacqueline, I am so sorry to hear that Barnaby 's kidneys are starting to
fail him.  I went through this with Storm ATB, but he was 13.  Barnaby is
way too young for his body to start giving out on him.  I wish you many good
days with him and the boys are slinging some no pain, and hoping to drool
some miracle  drool to sling his way.

Colt woofing in: Saddee Maye, Me just read your momma's post about your
allergies.  Me hope that your momma has been medicating you and keeping your
allergies under control.  But the biggest thing is I hope that you are not
allergic to memememe!  And your momma is correct.  Our intel is showing that
the RaTaliban and the Squirrelistans have increased their itchycyde
deployment.   Anyhowl, me hope that you are not itching to bad.  Love Colt

Drool to all the sick or injured hounds,
Michele, Colt and Ruger