[Dailydrool] Alehoundro woofs to yawl.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Wed Sep 22 14:58:35 PDT 2010

Hey this is The Big Alehoundro woofin,

There are just a few days left to vote to see your favorite houndage on a
calendar page for SHA . www.seniorhoundsabound.biz
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.biz/>  Hey there are hounds wif everything
you could ever want to see, like a beautiful basset in a hat and pearls a
hound in a cart and hounds in a car and hounds on the beach and hounds in
the grass and houndage on the counter and hounds in the bath err well there
are no hounds in the bath that is for next year. What I am tryin to woof
about is beautiful hounds, all wif a story and all needing votes. My slave
gave votes to every hound yep I woofed those votes should be for me but she
said hers loves all them hounds and votes for them all. Remember when you
vote it is only a buck and that mooola goes to feed and helpwif the
medicines and vet care for all them hounds that call Senior Hounds Abound
home and the ones wishing for a forever home of their own. It takes big
bucks to take care of all those homeless hounds. I know this cause I used to
be one and now me gots a forever home and I am woofin to help others while I
am still here. Livin at Camp Toast is wonderful but it's a job please don't
woof to Yola Bean slave driver and tell her I woofed that. So please go and
put a couple votes in for your bestest houndage lookie at those houndy eyes
you know you can spend just a buck. I know the bucks are tight this year but
1 buck can really make the difference. Oh and thanks to every one who voted
for me cause mees gots lots of votes who wooda thunk a three legged houndy
boy could ever have a chance to be a centerfold. AL I heard that!! You
better not be a woofin about that centerfold thing, arooo here comes the
Yola Bean slave driver of humans and now me Ally. Hey Alice yous is a cute
girlie every one goes and lookie at her and the others and vote.