[Dailydrool] KOE, Listerine and the Wench

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 16:13:50 PDT 2010

I know the price of KOE sounds like a lot and Marilyn had a great idea about the
Listerine.  In my former stressful career as an accountant and being a little frugal
(okay a tightwad) I had to see which was the best deal.   So I am playing the Devil's
Advocate. Bwahahaha but I may go get some Listerine today while I am waiting.....
Of course I will still use Listerine for other purposes because it is a great product.

KOE 1 gal (128 oz) @ KV Vet.  $86.23 w/ shipping  = 0.67 oz
1/4 oz makes 1 gal so the cost per gal would be = ~0.17  (would make 512 gallons)

Listerine at $3 for 33 oz = $12.60/gal in CA
1 gallon will make 2 gallons

Gallon of Listerine = $6.30  I quit here because the cost to make 512 gallons made me
bum tighten so much I thought I would pass out.

I know ...I am such a Wench.  I just can't help being frugal with all these hungry mouths.
I don't own stock in any of these companies but wish I did...if they were making lots of
bone money!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang