[Dailydrool] kidney failure and now what

Jacqueline MARANGOS marangos6 at orange.fr
Thu Sep 23 23:16:28 PDT 2010

Hello everyone - I just want to thank you all for being so wonderful at this awful time when I lost Barnaby earlier this week.     The house is empty - my life is empty and well you all know how I feel.    Bit by bit and by reading you all on the drool I remember the good times and as soon as I feel sad I shall think of funny things Barnaby did.   I have never felt so much love or laughed out loud by myself as with this basset hound.    He was amazing.    My boyfriend says we should enquire already and get another puppy but I woke up this morning feeling guilty at the thought of replacing Barnaby.     The boyfriend has a terrier dog male so getting a rescue is out of the question.  So it will have to be a puppy - what does everyone else think.

Did you get another dog right away or wait awhile.  Good to have other points of view.
Happy basset days to you all.