[Dailydrool] REQUEST FRUM THE GRATE SQUIRREL POOH-BAH

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Sep 24 15:18:03 PDT 2010

Ruger Director of ASTT woofing in to GRATE SQUIRREL POOH-BAH. ASTT does
not negotiate with terrorist...and you are a terrorist squirrel. So Mr.
GRATE SQUIRREL POOH-BAH our answer is NO Truce!  NIGEL, Llewis & Conley
ATTACK! Take no squirrel prisoner...put the momperson in the brig if
need be to keep her from interfering with you missions and for her own
protection.

Sadee Maye & Bazzle you are being deployed to the Lake House to help Ben
take out the tree top pine cone bombers. Sadee only your superior flying
skills can handle the pine forest low level & confined space attacks
that will be required. Bazzle blow those little b's out of the forest!
Hang in there Ben the Calvary is on the way.  Ruger Director of ASTT
out.  P.S. Colt said to tell his sweet little honeymelon (oh gag)sorry)
to be careful and that he luvs you.  "seriously, dude I am going to toss
my cookies" Ruger out