[Dailydrool] Some things with Cassiti

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 09:23:19 PDT 2010

I swear, it's always something new with her..lol

First thing.....she has been scooting her but across the ground and floor lately. I honestly think it started after her poop problem she had. I'm wondering if her behind is healing and it's making her itch. I haven't noticed any worms or anything coming out. Any other idea what it could be?

Second....her breath smells horrid. I mean it makes me gag it smells so bad....Is there anything that I can buy to help with her breath?