[Dailydrool] Mr. Ruger, Sir

Julie Canny jacanny at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 11:53:02 PDT 2010

Ruger, This is Gallagher from the Cape Fear area.  MacKenzie and I are ready to serve.  Squirrels here are getting quite devious.  Just yesterday, two jumped down from a tree, nearly on top of me, pretending to be chasing each other.  Shortly thereafter, acorns and pine cones were thrown right at us brave bassets.  We did manage to escape the Dad-slave, momentarily.  We discovered that if you pull really hard on his bad shoulder, he has to let go of the two retractable leashes.  But alas, he let go too late for us to capture the fiends.  Next time we'll work on tangling his legs.    We'll help protect those apples.  I love apples almost as much as nanas!

Gallagher, Out.