[Dailydrool] Drool request

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 14:05:39 PDT 2010

Many of you remember that my Pw Gina Marie ATB had a very special boyfriend named Toby Lance.  He sent her roses on Valentine's Day in 2008 :)   Toby Lance had wonderful parents, Eileen & Ron Kastura.  They were original members of the DD, long before I joined.

Last evening Ron passed away, at home with Eileen and Toby Lance at his side.

After I became friendly with Ron & Eileen we discovered that we had actually met in person, at Tri-State's picnic in Gettysburg.

Eileen & Ron have always supported rescue, even though Toby Lance is not a rescue.  Because of our close friendship and Daphneyland's care of senior Hounds, Eileen has requested that her friends donate to Daphneyland in Ron's memory.

You can email Eileen at bassetbabe at comcast.net .  If you would like her snail mail addy please email me off list.

Hopefully Ron will give my Gina a hug and a kiss when he sees her.

Suz