[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 26 10:04:21 PDT 2010

I was just thinking about the Petfinder Shelter Challenge and wondering what
went wrong last time when everyone was voting for Western Missour Basset
Rescue and I think I figured it out. For years we were only getting one or
two votes a day and all of a sudden we got hundreds of votes every day I
think the Petfinder people thought we were cheating somehow. I do not know
if this time they would think differently or not who knows. I have read
several posts about who we should vote for I think we should decide on one
rescue and faithfully vote for them, as long as it is a Basset Rescue that
is what matters and hopefully Petfinder will not think we are cheating
because the rescue goes from a few votes a day to hundreds. So who might
have a chance anyone want to volunteer a rescue to vote for?