[Dailydrool] Drool for Rosie

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Sep 26 10:35:29 PDT 2010

BIG TIME DROOL  from the Red Bay Boys . especially Opie who has had
intussusception and Norm who ate a rock . both say the zipper thing hurts!
I have recently heard (and am trying) Olive Oil Therapy (1 tsp per day for 7
days) for dogs (Johnny and his sticks again) who eat things they shouldn't
eat.  The theory is that the Olive Oil prevents things from "hanging up" on
the sides of the intestines.  String however can be another matter.  I had
one who was vomiting string and pooping string (actually yarn) at the same
time.  Another intussusception ... another zipper.  Keep us posted.

Sandi Wittenberg
Red Bay Bassets