[Dailydrool] advice please - panting, licking lips and eating grass

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 14:29:20 PDT 2010

Hi fellow droolers! Morse did his usual yesterday, tore into a hedge and was
dragged out in the middle of eating a cat turd. Then he later ran into the field
and gulped down something as I pulled him away. Anyway, that was yesterday
afternoon and he was fine until yesterday evening when he suddenly seemed a
little anxious and restless, a bit like when he is when going into a fit. No fit
happened but he panted for about 5 seconds, licked his lips a lot and then went
out into the garden for about half an hour eating grass.  He had a little mess
on the carpet overnight but this morning absolutely fine and has been very perky
all day, going on 2 long walks. Tonight he is fine again but just suddenly this
evening sat up in his bed, panted again for about 5 seconds (its not excessively
warm in here at all) and then licked his lips again and gulped a bit. Then
turned round, lay down and  promptly went back to a deep snooze.  Should I be
concerned?

Drool to all in need -
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB x