[Dailydrool] Tank Hound Picture 2010!

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:20:05 PDT 2010

It's done! The tank hound picture for 2010 is now DONE! :) Found a tank about an hour north of us, went out on Saturday, and got a great picture! Since my step-daughter was with us we actually got a pretty good picture with US in it too! :)

Have to add the words and such, but if anyone wants to see it juts shoot us an email! :)
It's the TENTH year that we've taken it! Hard to believe! Ozzie has now been in 8 years worth of pictures! Hard to believe.

Also, it was the first year that Henry was in our shot! Henry is our bloodhound that we got from Claudia O'Neill here on the drool!

We also got VIDEO of getting each of the dogs ON the tank...it's quite entertaining and Duke our old bloodhound is quite the actor and could win an Oscar if it was possible! :) The videos and pics are on facebook, so you can take a look if you know me and are on there!

Bring on the holiday exchange! :)

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds
Ozzie, Rosie, Duke and Henry