[Dailydrool] Help Cookie and other needy homeless bassets

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 06:03:06 PDT 2010

When I read that Basset Rescue of Florida was having its first ever  Summer
Woofle to help the needy homeless bassets, I knew I would be buying
tickets ... when I read further that one of the houndies they're helping is
Cookie, a sweet girl who just lost both of her eyes to glaucoma, I knew I'd be
buying a BUNCH of tickets.  One of my own girls lost both of her eyes to
glaucoma, so little Cookie broke my heart.

All of you can not only help Cookie, but also get some  fun and wonderful
basset crap -- er, basset treasures!  There are 24 prizes  (each ticket is $1
and you choose which great prize you want to win)  ranging from basset
statues to basset shirts to framed basset prints -- you'll  love them all, and
this will help the houndies, so they'll love  you.

Go here to check out the prizes:

_http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/Summer%20Woofle%20To%20Benefit%20BRF%20Hounds/?albumview=slideshow_
(http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/Summer%20Woofle%20To%20Benefit%20BR
F%20Hounds/?albumview=slideshow)

Then write to Pam -- tell her how many tickets you want  for each one, and
she'll tell you how to pay (there's an easy PayPal  option):
_pam at bassetrescueflorida.com_ (mailto:pam at bassetrescueflorida.com)

Then sit back and wait for your prizes to  arrive!

But you have to HURRY -- winners will be announced  Thursday!  (All month
buying tickets had been on my To Do list, and I just  got around to it, so
don't delay yourselves or your prizes will be gone ... and  Cookie will still
be in need of help.)

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)