[Dailydrool] licking,panting, pacing etc

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:02:41 PDT 2010

The one time I have had this happen, and it was not long ago, it was Llewis.
I was a little slow on the uptake and it took me awhile to think BLOAT and
longer to think GASX. It did not take any time at all to call the Vet and
arrange for an xray and then I remembered the gasX and gave it and on the
way to the Vet WHOOOOOOEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUWWWW  roll down the windows!!! Never
have I been so glad to smell something so foul.
Turned out he had a LOTTA gas in there but no bloat. Gave him more Gasx,
took a short, slow walk when we got home and he was fine by morning. NEVER
LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR GASX. (If you have your dog with you.)

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper