[Dailydrool] A Little Brag

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 16:50:54 PDT 2010

I am so pleased with the girls.  Admittedly, they are mat trained so don't
have to look to me to go out to potty, but if I tell them that, "I'm going
to sleep late in the morning" as I go to bed, they are very quiet until they
hear me get out of bed.

Generally they gather around the bedroom door at 8am, the time I usually get
up. When I have told them that I'm sleeping in, they wait until 9:30 or even
10am with not a sound.

I find it interesting, too, that they wait until I say, "have your
breakfast" before they start eating.  The food is on the floor, available
24/7 but they wait until I'm making DH's breakfast, and tell them to go
ahead, before they indulge.

They are such nice little girls.  Now, this doesn't mean that they don't do
things that they aren't supposed to do, but they are sweethearts in the way
of general things.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil (and Daisy the Yorkie)