[Dailydrool] Going to my first BHCA Nationals and want to meet droolers

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Tue Sep 28 23:27:32 PDT 2010

I'm so excited to be attending my first BHCA Nationals in Wisconsin and
arrive Oct 4-8.  I'm hoping to meet lots of droolers while I'm there.

AZBHR has donated an awesome raffle basket so make sure you buy tickets -
includes wine from our winery including the new Happy HOWLidays wine!

Looking forward to all the events, shopping and most of all meeting all
those hounds and droolers.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue