[Dailydrool] New photos on the PBF site

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 15:47:24 PDT 2010

There are some new photos in the crew photo section of the PBF site. Welcome
aboard.
And, have you realized that the photos of the dogs in action in the PBF cards
are photoshopped, cropped versions of the individual photos of PBF members in
the crew section. Where's Waldo? Can you find your own picture on a submarine or
in the Navy dining hall at the White House? (Check PX section).
Finally, I had a bright idea for those of you who were hoping for "posters" of
the PBF. I was at WalMarts yesterday and noticed that you can buy a very nice
"collage frame" which is poster-sized for about $10. These are the frames that
have cut-out mats so a whole group of photos can be displayed in one frame.
Imagine putting the PBF card collages in some of the cut-outs, a close-up of
your own hound in uniform in another, and filling any empty slots with either
song lyrics printed from the PBF site ("What do you say to a drooling basset?")
or else lists of members of the various units with their titles, printed from
the Feet Organization page. Presto, customized poster for your office cubicle!
http://www.pacificbassetfeet.net/ Check out the Crew photo sections, PX
sections, and Feet Organization sections. (And Alerts, if you'd like a commando
squirrel in your collage). Semper fido. Bo, CICPBF