[Dailydrool] Last hours to vote for your favorite senior Basset!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Sep 30 13:46:26 PDT 2010

That is right,  there are 4 hours left in the voting and this is a close one
for the last 6 spots n the calendar!  Heck, maybe even the top 6 are in
danger of a shake up!
Go on over to www.seniorhoundsabound.biz and see who needs some help to get
into the 2011 Senior Basset calendar!
The rankings are not shown,   but all the votes tallies are there and will
be updated from now till 9PM EST pretty regularly!
Get going!

I am going to feed the Bounders and then get back on to process all the
votes!  Make it so I do not have time to take a sip out of that cup of
coffee that is calling my name....keep me busy!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>