[Dailydrool] Drool Coming--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 17:17:44 PDT 2010

The Beach Gang is in full drool production tonight.

Virginia, we are sending drool by the buckest for Violeta, please keep us all posted--we are worried too.

Ginny we send heart healing drool at the loss of Charles, may he run free, we are sure his memories will will live forever. Sad ahroos---

Jack we send drool for that leg that is giving you a time, we hope you are up and running in no time!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake