[Dailydrool] Another possible basset crap find

Wild Moon wildmoonfarm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:53:36 PDT 2010

Ok so its a little off...but...Wal-mart has two "basset" halloween shirts.
One's for girls one's for boys- in adult sizes. I got the one last year and
basically its a basset skeleton dog and it says happy halloweenie...yes i
know bassets are not weenier dogs but the skeleton is definately basset in
my opinoin. Anyhow, if anyone is interested in checking them out you may
also have them at your local walmart. The last year version is a woman
skelton walking a girl basset skeleton which is what I got, this year its
just the dog. Maybe I'm crazy for seeing a basset shape instead of a doxie
but seriously them bones look too big boned if you know what i mean hehe

Zebby, Wilma, Frank, Hagen, Meow