[Dailydrool] Elder Clara story

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:15:22 PDT 2011

OK, I'm sitting here laughing at the story about Elder Clara & the burgers!
It reminds me of my new little boy Quincy. I can't set any food down &
sometimes if I'm sitting & watching TV, if I'm holding food in my hand, he
will do a "drive-by" and before I know it, my hand is empty & he's on the
other side of the room munching. Those houndies can be such little piggies
and bottomless pits!

This Sunday, I'm picking up a new foster (yes, all my friends who know me
laugh hysterically when I say "foster") from a family in Smithville that
can't keep him. He's a 5-year-old boy named Mugsy. They said he's a real
sweetie & a lapdog so it will be interesting to see how little Quincy reacts
because HE is the lapdog. I'm sure there will be a lot tussling for
attention but I'm hoping they will make good playmates. Quincy is so full of
energy and poor old Cleo just wants to eat, sleep & chase the occasional
squirrel. Wish me luck!

--
Vicki Kerns
**