[Dailydrool] Mugsy Thank You

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 07:19:16 PDT 2011

I am sorry I have not posted lately I have been down in the back and today
is the first day I feel I can sit up for more than five minutes. I had two
offers from Droolers to take Mugsy for me I emailed them back but was in
pain and do not know if I made sense. I got a drooler to foster him
temporarily so he is safe for now but I will still need a home for him
eventually if I cannot get him adopted. One drooler said they might take him
May 5th. Just contact me closer to that date if still interested I got
spammed so deleted several emails and lost some. Thank you for all of your
kind drool slinging to heal my back it is slowly getting better. Had a
cortisone shot to ease the pain on Wednesday and starting to feel like I
might live. My poor hubby has been working 10 hr days and waiting on me all
evening doing chores now he is sick. Sling some more drool his way if you
have some to spare.