[Dailydrool] Rusty will sell you the hat off his head. Anything to stop Pawtunia from woofing at him!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 19:29:43 PDT 2011

It is me, Rusty. I have had a really bad day. This afternoon the slaves
looked at my right eye. They got scared and took me to see  Dr. Miller. You
know, the nice vet lady that used to volunteer at the waddle when Cakie and
Pawtunia were basset hostess. The humans were really nervous cause it was
all red and stuff. They could not see my eyeball!  He slave drove while she
slave looked up pictures of various things involving the "G" word or "E"
word on her paw phone. WHEW, not so bad, it appears. They checked my
pressure (good thing they didn't check the slaves' pressure!) and it was
okayfine. They put dye in my eye and looked at it and said my eye wasn't
scratched. She thinks I musta got it all irritated somehow...and put stuffs
in it and sent more stuffs home and told me to take some pills so it won't
hurt. I can see much better and they think I'm looking pwitty. More bad
news. They say I lost three pounds. GRRRRRRR. I am clearly being starved. I
should not weigh only 73 pounds. Then there is Pawtunia.

Pawtunia has been bawking at me all day long about how she is gonna take my
stuff and sell it for pledges. I'm afraid she is gonna take my cookies. To
stop her, I'm gonna sell the hat off my head!! This is my own fishing hat. I
love it. It looks good on big guys. I am NOT included, although if you have
enough cookies we can talk. Really, you can have the hat off my head. It has
great ear straps that velcro under my chin. I can waddle all day and it
stays on!! If you don't want my hat, I'll sell you a brand new one. If you
are littler, say BEAGLE size, I'll sell you a smaller one. I woofs to please
and it will keep Pawtunia from bothering me while helping the homeless
hounds.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=clothing&item=130214270
1

I'm gonna take a nap, now. It has been a long day.

Rusty