[Dailydrool] Underfluffy Time!

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 10:12:10 PDT 2011

Lilie is developing underfluffies and that means two things.  Spring is
coming and I'll have fun pulling them out.  I don't know why I like gently
pulling out her excess fur, but she's very kind and lets me do it.

She also loves the Furminater.  Each day she stands in front of me and I go
over her back with it.  When I finally stop, she turns to look at me as
though I quit early.   Strangely, Daffodil doesn't care about it and doesn't
shed like Lilie does.  She almost never has underfluffies.

So, Spring is really coming!

Fondly,
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil