[Dailydrool] THE 2011 PW. XANDY BEAR "MICHIGAN OR BUST" WOOFLE IS ALMOST HERE!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Apr 4 07:59:51 PDT 2011

Seriously, no kidding, honest to doG...watch for our announcement.  Oh, there is another rumor floating around that the Pw. has instructed me to address.  We have no idea where this stuff is coming from but we want to assure you that there is ABSOLUTELY no truth to the rumor regarding an alleged dalliance with a certain 4 legged pool boy at a waddle a couple of years ago.  Wait, let me think...no, there are no pictures of any alleged dalliance either.  So there you have it-no dalliance.