[Dailydrool] Band Aid solution for tricky spots

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:34:23 PDT 2011

In my search to find a way to cover up the sores on Elvis' belly ( they are from his scootching and his belly dragging on the floor), I think I finally came across something that will work. Johnson&Johnson makes a product called 'Tough Pads'. They are a gel-like sticky pad- no gauze center. They are meant to be put on and left on for days if needed. I did put two on this morning and they are still there after a couple of trips across the porch. Looking at them they seem to have 'formed' to his skin and look very secure.
Wanted to share this as I'm sure there are others looking for a similar solution. I have tried everything else I and others have come up with to try to cover these sores so they can heal.
droolies, Angelika