[Dailydrool] Cancer Treatment

Rosiland Ball rozyjane at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 12:19:09 PDT 2011

Our princess Sydney, female basset 7 1/2,  is on her second round of chemo.
She respond extremely well to the first round. She had a few side effect
issues with the one drug but we were surprised how well she tolerated it.
However it was only a few weeks after she finished and her glands swelled up
again. We chose to do another round but she seems to have built up a
resistance to the drugs and they aren¹t working as well. The doctor wants to
try a new drug CEENU, an oral pill. Is anyone familiar with this drug?Does
anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks
Rosiland Ball