[Dailydrool] Off to a good start: Shelter Challenge

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 00:19:37 PDT 2011

I have just voted for Belly Rubs Basset Rescue in Tennessee in the Shelter
Challenge (day 1 of the new contest). I set up my routine by typing "shelter
challenge" into the Web Search slot, then clicking on the entry that came up
that says "Vote for a shelter". To find Belly Rubs (which I had mistakenly
thought was all one word), I ended up typing just the word "Basset" in the name
slot, and TN (for Tennessee) in the state slot. Then hit search and Belly Rubs
came up. I voted. From now on this information will come up. To confirm the
vote, I went to the next page. This go around they are giving us letters to type
instead of animal pictures. The letters I had to copy didn't spell anything
really, which perhaps was the point. I think I had to copy something like "U m
trial". To check results, it is a matter of clicking on "see complete results"
and then clicking on "states". Belly Rubs took an early lead on day 1 with 10%
of the total TN votes, its nearest challenger at 3%. Go, bassets. Everyone pitch
a ball for Belly Rubs in honor of Elder Clara. Semper fido.