[Dailydrool] Changes

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 19:09:05 PDT 2011

Momma here. First and most important--drool to all in need, we are here reading, you all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Things here at Da Beach--well we are watching things change, slowly change. To date still no new alpha dog that I can detect, it is probably there, but well hidden at this point. Elder Clara left a huge set of paws to fill. Sister Daisy has been making herself at home on the perch, and she can and will hold her own with the Da Brudders, but Daisy is a quiet houndette, so opposite from Clara.
Sister Daisy can throw you for a loop and tonight was one of those----I was making hubby some fresh strawberries with a piece of sponge cake---(notice what a good wooman I was being)--and I broke off a bit of cake and handed it to Daisy. Well, she dropped it, then sniffed it, and then she tip toed off to the living room with said cake. I snuck in there to watch. Here she was on a dog bed with a blanket on it--and she pulled back the covers, and buried the cake, pushed the covers back and walked away. I went in and got the cake---smashed into the blanket no less---and she was over begging for a handout from hubby. She took the cake from him and ate it right away. Little hussy that she is---we have seen her do this before, a few times outside, but never in the house. Perhaps something new for me to watch out for here--but why would she do this??? Are they still just adjusting here, is there something else I can do to make it better for them??? Or am I just being a worry wart???
.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake