[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 16:01:25 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone, its me Lola Mae!

Mama gots busy getting donations for the Mushgan Waddle's Friday Night Auction
and me think she forget to remind you to order your "BERET"!!!  So I  Here to
remind everyone.

I want to remind you to go to me Sisters and Brothers web page.
www.ellieandbuddy2011.com. Mama is selling Berets for the Mushgan Waddle,its
a "French Theme". Every Houndie should have one for parade.  It look so cool for
all us to wear one in the parade walk down the streets in "Berets"!!!! She  also
selling Snoods, Scrunchie Collar Covers, "Basset Buddys"(heating corn pads) for
the hounds or the slaves who have aches and pains.  And my favorite....COLLEGE
THEMED COATS!!!!  Mama will make and college you would like as long as she can
find the fleece to make it. These are a must for us Hounds when it
comes football time.  ALL MONEY GOES TO MICHIGAN BASSET RESCUE!!!

TAKE A LOOK!!!  www.ellieandbuddy2011.com
ORDER SOON!!!!

Lola Mae
Sister to Ellie Ann and Buddy