[Dailydrool] Nelly Belle is celebrating!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:34:37 PDT 2011

Nelly Belle is celebrating like a princess today.   We got the news that her story made it into
the Happy Tails book and is representing Golden Gate Basset Rescue.

We are also sending out congratulation to all the other hounds that will be representing their
rescues.   For those that didn't  make it, you are all winners!  I read that a 2nd edition may be
in the will be in the works.

Droolz and Treats all around,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc