[Dailydrool] I am so mad right now

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 11:18:36 PDT 2011

Just as I was getting ready  to open the Drool the phone rang.ME: " Hello"
The Caller, " Oh yes, Hello I have a really sweet eight year old female
Basset Hound she is great with my kids no trouble at all housetrained, I
have had her for five years but we just moved into a brand new house and my
husband says she cannot come into the house so I have to find her a home
right now she is having to live in the garage." Me," Get rid of the husband,
keep the dog."
I hate people why are they so stupid.
Anyone want a great low maintenance older hound in need of love? I am full
and an eight year old is hard to find a home for. She is in Missouri the
woman adopted the Hound from Heart of America Humane Society but they will
not take her back because they are full.... Geez!!!
Elder Clara please do me a favor and throw a stink bomb down on that family
Please!