[Dailydrool] You can never start training them toooo young-- impawtant post from Wendell.

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Fri Apr 8 15:15:01 PDT 2011

Broadcast Message to Daily Drool - from Chicagoland OEBE Regional
Headquarters:

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy here!

I believe I have shared that we have a new "puppy" here at the Chicagoland
OEBE Regional Headquarters. We are not sure what breed she is and she
doesn't have much hair and no tail - and her ears don't flop or stick up,
but she is definitely hound! Well, at least a promising OEBE candidate

Her registered name is Josephine, but her call name is Bean - after Auntie
Sandy's Yola Bean of course.... well, we couldn't call her "Wendell", could
we?!?!? that would just be confusing.

Bean is 7 months old and has learned to growl and bark. MomSlave tries to
get her to make people sounds, but she doesn't. She is learning to climb
from Bailey, and tries to lick everyone like Abby. She drools so awesomely!!
I'm trying to teach her to sling it, with a little success. She gives lots
of love, and shares her treats. She has already learned that ears and heads
need scritches.... when Probie coughs, she coughs with him just so he
doesn't feel bad.

Anyways, she is in a contest - there are only 2 days left in voting - we
vote for our friends in the shelter challenge and other stuff all the time
and thought we would see if the Drool Family would send some votes out for
us. Its not a fundraiser, but we promise that if she wins, she will give her
very first personal donation to basset rescue from the prize. Its an easy
once a day vote from each device you have. You can share your vote too and
ask others to vote. We think it would be the awesomenest cool thing if the
bassetbaby would make a good showing because of all of you.

By the way, for OEBEs, this is an order from your Viceroy!!

Here's the link:
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/772836?esrc=nwphotofaves_koty

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy at the Chicagoland OEBE Regional
Headquarters with Bailey Mackenzie, OEBE Evil Enchantress,  Probert, BABES
Pugilist, Abby the bassetdor OEBE to be, and Sparkey and Bilbo the
bassetcats

Slaves - Heather, Sean, CT and the Bean