[Dailydrool] Molly Bob has a health problem

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 20:56:37 PDT 2011

I am sitting here tonight with Molly Bob sitting between my legs. She is rocking
back and forth on her front legs.
She will not lay down, well she has twice, but whimpered both times. This all
started around 4PM tonight, with her waling around like there was something
wrong
She walks fine, I even took her for a walk, in case she needed her
constitutional. It did not help, and she walked fine, tail up, she piddle a few
times.

As of now she has had no water since 4PM. Shortly before this, she had a bath
and for her treat, I gave her a chopped and pressed rawhide chew about the size
of a pencil.
She gets them every once in a while. I have been feeling her abdomen, it is soft
and she does not cry. If she is still like this in the morning, She will be
headed to emergency care $$$
She won't even get in her bed to lay down. any ideas:??

Martha and my sick girl, Molly Bob