[Dailydrool] Counter Cruising Bosley, Elder Clara's Tolling, Miss Angela Basset & Brudder and the Doors

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 02:38:11 PDT 2011

Ken and Beth, Bosley sounds such a character I hope we will hear more.....we are
loving the counter cruising stories and pictures on the DD right now.....Elder
Clara's tales from the Bridge are wonderful......we feel like she is still with
us.  We love Miss Angela Basset and her ways of getting treats to go outside
with.....and the Brudder with his door........oh Debbie I can just see
him taking a running leap at the door......and running right through with it
still round his neck!  There is a barbecue at the quayside at lunchtime, near to
the crabbers.  Crabbers AND  a barbecue.......I have a bad feeling about this
one...
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB