[Dailydrool] OC BooardWaddle is fast approaching

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 12:10:23 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,
The 13th annual OC BoardWaddle will be here before you know it.  I hope everyone has ordered their shirts.  This year the shirts are a very pretty light blue..my favorite color.
There are a few new things planned for this year's BoardWaddle picnic.  Along with the picnic and games there will be a craft show.  So far 25 vendors have signed up!
The 2011 BoardWaddle will be held on Saturday, April 16. The bassets are the largest entry in the Ocean City, NJ, Doo Dah pawrade. The Annual BoardWaddle Basset Olympics will take place on Friday afternoon, April 15, followed by the Friday night Dinner/Pawction. Picnic and games follow the Pawrade.
Come on out and enjoy a nice time at the Jersey Shore.  See all the hounds and spend spend spend some money to help the homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.
All info can be found here http://www.tristatebassets.org/BoardWaddle
See ya at the BoardWaddle,Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Milly and of course 2008 GM Thelma Lu