[Dailydrool] Molly Bob

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 14:03:25 PDT 2011

 Molly Bob is so much better and GAS X is my new best friend
, Because,after 12 hours and less than 2 hours sleep, I finally said, 'enough is
enough' we took her to the emergency vet at 5 AM after an exam and X rays, she
has GAS and a very irritated digestive system. Her X rays showed gas in the
stomach and all the way through her intestines. Dr Dean said it looked like she
may of had a slight blockage that finally pushed through. It left her very
irrated. sent home with to meds to help with the irrated bowel, but before we
left, he gave her a GAS X ( you were right Ginny) and by the time we got home,
she was ready to curl up in her bed and sleep, Me too in my bed. She has had
tummy troubles often, but nothing like this one, My husband says she must have
eaten some bad cat sh**. GAS X will be a staple in her medicine cabinet from now
on.
Thanks for those who sent personel email ideas, Love you all Martha ans Molly
Bob