[Dailydrool] MBR WADDLE

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Mon Apr 11 08:43:40 PDT 2011

One month to go!!!! Please plan to join us for a weekend of Wallowing in
Bassets!! It is a Three Day Pawty! ALL NEW and MUCH Improved this year! You
will not want to miss it. Also, the Waddle 2011 T Shirts are now ready to
ship! Order yours today! Pierre Sr Chazey is our Waddle T Shirt Basset this
year!! I picked them up from the screen printer Friday and 175 of them are
already gone! Just visit www.michiganbassetrescue.org and download your
Waddle Packet, Pledge Sheet and T Shirt/Dinner Reservation form...TODAY!!
Also, the hotel is filling up fast. Make your reservations TODAY! (248)
689-7500. Group Code: MBR.

We are all BUSY getting prepared for your arrival!

NO RAIN!!!
Melissa and all the Waddle 2011 Committee People

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org
New EMAIL ADDRESS!!