[Dailydrool] Mishgun here we come!

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 07:28:57 PDT 2011

I just downloaded my Waddle packet and MBR has outdone themselves! This looks to be a fascinating 3 days of non stop basset fun. Anyone with any $$$ left over from your IRS refund should plan on attending. I will be heading out with a couple of my human basset buddies and a total of 5 houndies! We have rented a van so the hounds will be comfy and can't wait to meet up with our other friends who are journeying west.
Get your reservations in now and you will have the best time ever.
Kathy with Crackers (I am going) and Loki and Jordan (stay at homes) along with Gracie and Drummer the houseguests.
?