[Dailydrool] Rainbow's a boy

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 12:07:43 PDT 2011

Jan Cook and Stuart had the winning entry. So Rainbow basset joining Becky in
Meltdown will be a boy basset.  Thanks to everyone who entered.  We raised
$50.00 for Daphneyland.  Jan  and Stuart will also be mentioned at the beginning
of the book and will receive a free copy when it is published.

 Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

Ice
Vividly created and fast paced with each chapter told in the voice of one
character, we feel their frustrations, fears; understand their motives and
desires with a cutting edge result. Who wins and who dies? Find out when you
read this outstanding novel by two great authors.

Reviewed by Fran Lewis