[Dailydrool] drool needed for non-basset and Morse becomes obsessed

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 14:13:22 PDT 2011

I know this is not basset related, but I am of the firm belief that drool
works.......please send it in huge amounts for my parents' Siamese cat Kofi who
has been missing 3 nights now....totally out of character....they are
heartbroken and my dad broke down in tears today. Kofi is a rescue cat, and they
have had him only a year.  He snuggled up with my dad every night and was a real
daddy's boy. They are surrounded by fields and have searched everywhere, gone
through hedges looking for him, putting flyers up......please send drool. I am
praying he returns but know it is unlikely now.

On a different note, Morse is obsessed. Holidaymakers have arrived in the
village and with them have brought packets of fish, bacon, liver and tins of
pilchards for bait to catch crabs (they let them go afterwards).  Morse snarfed
down some pilchards today that were left unattended and if we drive to the
quayside he sits on the backseat and whines piteously as we get nearer. *sigh*

Drool to all in need

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB